Rotary dumpers & positioners
Side Rotary Dumper is used to unload bulk material from open wagons. It has a capacity of 60-93 tons and is primarily used in facilities with a high underground water level.
The railcar dumper consists of a frame, platform with cradles, baffles, centralized lubrication system, and dumping device.
The railcar dumper is controlled remotely by the operator at the control station.
- Minimum capital costs for installation due to the foundation depth reduction.
- Heavy-duty central shaft.
- Secure open wagon fixation on the platform using the special braking gear.
- Equipped with a vibratory cleaning system and spillage removal device.
- Functional compatibility with side-type open wagon positioners.
Rotary Dumper is made for unloading bulk material from open cars with a capacity of 60 to 140 t by tilting the wagon in the rotating rotor. The Rotary Railcar Dumper is designed to operate between -40°F and +104°F.
Rotary Dumpers are equipped with a braking gear to fix the wagon on the platform. Open wagon vibration cleaning can be performed during unloading. Grease-packed lubrication is centralized. Operators control the machine from the control station.
- Ability to unload partially frozen bulk materials.
- Considerable less residue remains in the wagon
- Can increase the rotor rotation speed during unloading operations by changing the wagon’s support angle at the supporting wall from 14 to 7°.
- Reduction in the time a car must stay in the defrosting cycle, allowing faster open wagon turnaround time during the winter season.
- Increase in the service life of the reduction gears as well as the entire structure due to smooth regulation of the rotor rotation speed.
The Double Rotary Dumper is used for parallel unloading of bulk materials from two open wagons with a capacity of 80 t per wagon tilting in the rotor.
The Electric Rail Tractor moves the train at a continuous low speed during open car loading. It is ideal for high capacity (2000 – 5000 t/h) mine coal-loading stations, concentration plants, and open casts. The electric locotractor is a special electric locomotive consisting of two four-wheel driving trucks with universal-joint drive, frame with drive, electric equipment cabs, two ballast boxes, and current collectors. Wage wheels are driven by two electric motors with the use of a vertical bogie reduction gear and two axial truck reduction gears.
- High traction parameters
- Energy efficient
- Very reliable
The Rail wagon pushers are used for pushing and positioning the open cars in the railcar dumper. These pushers are designed for unloading trains at rail track sections with a minimum radius of 90 m. DTS manufactures 4 basic models: WP-4L, WP4-T, WP-T20, & WP-T22.
WP-4T consists of two four-wheel driving trucks with universal-joint drives, an electrical equipment cab, frame with drive, ballast compartments, and two pantographs.
WP-4Lconsists of two four-wheel driving trucks interlinked by an articulated joint, platform bearing on the trucks through the eight sliding supports, an electrical equipment cab, and two pairs of removable ballast boxes.
- Reliable in any weather condition
- Energy efficient
- Easy control and operation
- Avoids heavy starting duty of engine and complete drive, increasing service life of reduction gearbox and auxiliary equipment.
WP-T20 (T22) models are four-wheel driving trucks that include a frame with mounted drives, electrical equipment cab, ballast box, and current collector to use as the power supply from trolleys to the wagon pusher. It operates on straight and curved track sections with a minimum radius of 200 m.
- Reliable operation in any weather.
- Smooth and effective braking while positioning the open car into the wagon tippler.
- Easy control and operation.
- Remote independent brakes control.
Conveyors and feeders
Stacking truckis a self-propelled, conveyor style handling machine that stacks the iron ore concentrate at the inside storage of the ore processing facility. Depending on the method of installation on the trestle storage, there are two types of machines:
Type I - conveyor jib is located on the right to the storage conveyor belt travel direction;
Type II - conveyor jib is located on the left to the storage conveyor belt travel direction.
In addition, we manufacture other handling and storage equipment including stacking trucks, loading elevators, and more.
-Low operational costs.
Rotary vane feeder uniformly feeds the discharge conveyor from the raw material storage slot hoppers. It can be used on iron ore concentrate, iron-stone, dolomite, limestone, or coal.
The rotary vane feeder consists of:
- Feeder frame
- Travel drive
- Bogie frame
- Vane wheel travel mechanism and vane wheel
The Apron Feeder uniformly feeds bulk materials with a maximum density of 2,4 t/ m3, size of 750 mm, and weight of 500 kg, directly to the working machines or conveying units.
The Apron Feeder consists of:
- Welded frame
- Belt (travelling apron)
- Upper and lower supporting rollers
- Driving and tensioning shafts
- Ease and reliability of operation
- Suitability for continuous operation and up to 45° mounting
Belt Conveyer is designed for the loading and unloading of bulk materials to the sintering machines and for use at sintering plants and integrated iron and steel works.
- High reliability
- Minimal operation costs
DTS offers a comprehensive range of conveyor belts. Based on more than 50 years of experience in development, design, and manufacture of conveyor systems, our belts and belt systems are designed to meet specific end-user requirements for high performance and cost-efficiency.